I am a lackadaisical blogger (I love that word and all it's nuances). We have been busy living life and have failed to chronicle our adventures.
Here is a generic update on our goings-on:
1. Halloween was a blast with Alli living out her dream of being a witch and cackling the night away.
2. Miriam's birthday was spent in the company of her lovely parents who came all the way from The Land of Enchantment to spend time with us. Those birthday celebrations were in addition to a fun jaunt to a romantic getaway in Midway with Nick.
3. Miriam has not yet been summoned to Jury Duty (fingers crossed!)
4. Nick has started attending Toastmasters to improve his public speaking abilities--his constant drive to improve himself is inspiring!
5. We are getting ready for winter...and we still hold to the desire to have the ability to hibernate as the cold sets in.
All in all, we are happy and healthy and have a renewed goal to be a better blogger family!