- Has knowledge that God blesses her each day with His love. She feels His love and identifies His hand in all things. She knows that she can turn to the Rock and Anchor of her faith when life seems anything but stable.
- Serves God, others, and self—in that order.
- Loves. She nurtures and finds opportunities to create an environment friendly for growth and views mistakes as part of the growing process.
- Cherishes the knowledge of the sanctity of marriage and family life. She supports honorable men—whether they are in her family, civic leaders, or church leaders—and she does all she can to uphold a decent society where men are free to excel in their capacities, free from the filth that so easily besets virtuous men.
- Is willing to sacrifice and not gloat about the perceived “loss”, thus becoming a martyr.
- Understands that no amount of time in front of the mirror will compensate for the inner beauty that radiates from a woman of God. She knows that her body is a wonderful gift and she will not be dissuaded to embrace the worldly belief that she does not “measure” up (or down).
- Is empowered with unshakable confidence in the gestalt (the smaller elements that are unified to make up a whole that cannot be understood by inspection of the individual parts) of God’s plan for her life.
In my quest to become this ethereal being, I want to know what my friends and family think of who a Woman of God is.
**What is an attribute that describes a Woman of God?
**Do you have a female role model that emulates these attributes? Who is she?