The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at
home in the bosom of my family.

-Thomas Jefferson


Monday, March 24, 2008

Kiting



Costco writes my shopping lists for me. I had no idea I "needed" a seahorse kite, but I'm glad that despite the overwhelming snow drifts, I had the foresight in January to buy it. "Kiting", or the act of flying a kite, was a wonderful way to begin the routine of sunny family outings. Have we mentioned yet that we pracically shed tears of joy that winter has finally ended?



"Seriphina" is the newest addition to the family. The Easter Bunny purchased it as an impulse buy--but the rabbit was obviously inspired. It will not be long before the white kitty is dingy-the cat goes EVERYWHERE with Alli since the arrival of the basket. Seriphina is a perfect fit since Alli's alter personality is a cat.


Nick is a hottie while handling the kite. And of course, no picture taking would be complete without some mack action!


1 comment:

Just Me said...

Love the newlywed picture. I was thinking I could never get Ty to take a picture like that now, but then I thought I probably never could've ever. But then I remembered a really good friend of mine in college convinced him to take a picture of them kissing. Then I wondered if Nick ever let you lick his eyeball? It made me think WOW Miriam is like Martha Stewart and Steve-O all rolled into one. I always knew you were quite a catch. That solidified it even more!!